At Highfin Solicitors, we have an experienced Litigation team that provides the highest quality ser-vice to both individuals and organisations on a private fee-paying basis.
Due to the complexities entailed with Civil Litigation, it is essential that you receive expert legal advice at your earliest convenience in order to build the strongest possible case.
Here at Highfin we prefer to encourage clients and opponents to settle their differences rather than prolong disputes. This is not always an easy task, but we try. We firmly believe in alternative dispute resolution, for example, mediation. We are prepared to act more dominantly when the circumstances require.
Our fee structure is entirely transparent and flexible. We are also prepared to fix our fees for certain stages of a case or for a specific one-off piece of work.
We have experience of running cases in the County Court, High Court, Court of Appeal and First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber)
Here are some examples of work that our lawyers have handled:
- Interim and terminal dilapidations claims
- Service of break notices
- Forfeiture of leases by peaceable re-entry or Court proceedings and dealing with applications for relief from forfeiture
- Boundary disputes
- Part Wall Act matters
- Adverse possession claims
- Nuisance claims
- Service charge disputes
- Possession claims including actions against trespassers
- Advising landlords, tenants, investors and other property professionals in respect of breaches of a lease and general property disputes
- Advice relating to landlord and tenant insolvency issues
- Rights of first refusal
- Right to Manage claims
- Negligence claims against solicitors and surveyors
- Probate Disputes, including TOLATA applications
- Enforcement of Judgments
- Civil and commercial breach of contract claims
We are also one of the few small practices in London that can undertake lease extension and collective enfranchisement claims.
Contact us today to help you with your Litigation matter.