Our specialist staff have 20 years’ experience of working in family law, and we have assisted a wide range of clients across the social scale and from diverse backgrounds and income levels.
- Divorce, from first instruction to decree absolute, including overseas marriages and cross jurisdictional marriages.
- Division of finances on divorce. This can range from assisting with the difficult matter of how to divide income and assets that do not cover each party’s needs, to problems arising from one party concealing money and assets, if there is a need for a forensic accountant, and up to negotiation or litigation and settlement. Finances following divorce – including re-opening unfair financial settlements made abroad.
- Arrangements concerning where the children will live and how often they will see the other parent, and assisting with parenting agreements.
- International children problems- where one parent wishes to move abroad, or abducts a child, or where the parents need to agree arrangements involving parties from different countries.
- Finances for children in unmarried relationships, under Schedule 1 of the Children Act.
- Pre and post nuptial agreements, and cohabitation agreements for unmarried couples.
- Unmarried family – what rights and obligations do co-habitees have to each other and to children?
- Financial support for children in unmarried relationships via the CMS or Schedule I Children Act 1989
- Support and information for mediation, either with a view to settle or to comply with rules on MIAMS before issuing proceedings.
Contact us today to help you with your family matter.